Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Del.icio.us

I have just set up my account on del.icio.us and have started bookmark websites. I have found this very easy to do. I will be using del.icio.us at work to organize and keep track of my favourite websites, especially since I can use my del.icio.us account at any computer.

Also, I have added a link to list my del.icio.us tags to this blog.

This afternoon while I was using del.icio.us, my 15 year old daughter ask me what I was doing and I explain how I was bookmarking "favorite"websites onto del.icio.us and could have access to these lists at work and at home.

She had seen this displayed on some websites but was not sure what it was all about. I have now set up an account for by daughter too, so she can link sites for school work and have access to them at school and at home.

No comments: